Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting started

<----A hot lady and a lucky man
<----Bad boys in bad lighting

Well I've got a blog now so I guess I'm pretty much a genius. I've also got a son now and he's the main reason for starting this blog, but I'm just exploding with boring stuff that I want other people to know about too. Such as, our dog

<-------Lance





is asleep under a pair of Mr. Potato Head boxers as I type this. That's the type of hard hitting stuff you will be getting here. I'm just figuring out how to work this stuff so stick with me. You will laugh, you'll cry, and you may learn the ancient martial art of origami, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so it begins...the best and hardest job in the world, being a parent! I think Brendan has a fine pair of parents and two sets of wonderful grandparents and, of course, one of the best most marvelously awesome great aunts ever!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha Much Love to you three!!!

Anonymous said...

Brendan is so cute! The fun is just beginning. Now you will find out what unconditional love really is. Hug and kiss him daily before he starts telling you to "STOP IT!"
We love you all.
Ruth