Friday, December 22, 2006

Awesomeness






1. Have you been injured in an auto accident? Gotten injured on the job? Had a GI situation at Ryan's? Let the law firm of Johnson, Belsnickle, & Belsnickle represent you.
(Pictured from left to right: Brendan "White Shoes" Johnson, Jake "Smug" Belsnickle, and Trey "Shocked and Sleepy" Belsnickle)
2. I want the conch! Who beheaded Santa? (look closely Jessica)
3. "Look at Uncle Bob! Why are his pants down? Is Smug throwing up?"
4. Do I need to explain his name?
5. White Shoes and his conch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Conch a Martinism for the remote or is it one of Brendan's words? Those boys are debonaire!

Anonymous said...

Actually the conch is that shell thing that Piggy wanted in the Lord of the Flies. It always cracked me up when he asks for the conch. Almost as funny as when he gets crushed by a rock.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Nana do good! Much better than a bunny suit. They look like they could tackle the town. What a good looking bunch of boys.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh no wonder I didn't know what the conch was, I have exorcised any thing from Lord of the Flies from my brain, I HATED that book and movie

Anonymous said...

Sucks to your asmar. Those are some mighty fine looking boys.

Anonymous said...

You know, Jake's smug look reminds me an awful lot of Marty when we were playing a game and he knew what "gesso" was (thanks to Bridget)