Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mommy's out of town. Uh oh.






We had a full day this Saturday. Before going to Papa's Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, we had to run 25 sprints with sharp scissors. Ate flapjacks. Napped. Woke up and went sraight into our mumblepeg exercises. No that is not a plastic hand, nor is it a cadaver's hand. I'm pale, ok? Lay off. We had a quick snack, poured out some liquor for our homies (as we do every Saturday) amd then we were off to check out some Flyball with Grandma and Grandpa. Came home. Napped. Woke up and worked on our Wet Willies from a wet dog nose. You have to be really disciplined to smile through that. We later went to Dreamland, but the carnage was so severe it would not be right to put it PG blog.
This post was a No Vegetables Production. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't even mention the fact he got to visit with his Auntee Alice for a few minutes. That's okay. Mmm hmmm.

Anonymous said...

That WAS going to get its own post, but not now. I hope you're happy.

Anonymous said...

Wait!!! I didn't mean it!!! My one chance at fame, ruined by my own hand.

PS Ask your parents about how Sirena and I started our trip home