Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter (Easter is brought to you by the token fruity holiday outfit)






1. Maybe if I close my eyes and get a wide base this outfit will go away.
2. I will now knock myself in the head with this super hard saddle shoe. As soon as i figure out who's crazy pants those are behind me.
3. Hello? Weather Channel? It's going to be how cold?
4. Hello? Is this the Child Abuse Hotline? I'm in short pants and it's 30 degrees some get me.
5. (whispering) He's right behind me, I can't say any more. Just come get me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable! Love the fruity holiday outfit.

Anonymous said...

He was the best dressed boy at church this morning! He really had his ducks in a row with that outfit! (And it was NOT fruity!)

Anonymous said...

He's a non-fruity ultra cutie in that outfit!

Anonymous said...

I just realized he is using the phone I gave him to call DFACS about his outfit...I'm such a proud Auntee right now

Anonymous said...

He looks very handsome in his special Easter outfit. Joe, you better feel lucky cause I put my son in a lime green sweater vest!