Saturday, June 23, 2007

Panama City 2007 (I would have airbrushed this title if I had that kind of budget)












1. Brendan rides his pet killer whale to safety away from the pale monster.
2. The floaty suit killed me. Hilarious looking.
3. Look at those abs! Kid is ripped. Not from eating whatever it is he appears to have gotten into. This doesn't look like an authorized snack.
4. Somebody's gotta mow the welcome mat.
5. Jessica, as a trained marine biologist, knows that if you cover a whale's eyes they will do your bidding.
6. So ready to go swimming, Brendan stands on his head. (stupid computer, I didn't ask for this)
7. His new ride from Grandma and Grandpa.
8. Oh cabana boy can you adjust my umbrella, ella , ella?
9. Brendan reads the morning paper by osmosis.
10. Brendan caught in mid-leap from porch. Little frog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contraband snacks???? Surely you jest. I'm sure it's not chocolate or ice cream. Funny when the parents are not around there are so many nice pictures that Just "appear". Nice new layout on the blog.

Anonymous said...

I think it states in the Grandmother Book Of Rules that there are no contraband snacks, right Donna and Cairenn?