Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hot day at the zoo











1. The closest I have ever been to a giraffe. I dunked on him right after this picture.
2. Riding a motorcycle on a safari. Flushes the old cheeks.
3. Walking away from the petting zoo. I may look a little shaken because a sheep tried to rip my arm off after I sampled his wool coat.
4. I call this "Monkey with Corn".
5. Nobody has ever looked like a bigger tourist. If only he had a camera around his neck and a fanny pack around his waist.
6. Award winning shot from Jessica. I think she riled the lioness by poking it with a stick.
7. The gun show and the goat show are both in town.
8. Two legged man in an ass petting contest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment #8 really tickled Grandma when I contrasted it to a 1 legged man in a....

Love that little tourist... sorry we didn't bring along a little fanny pack!!!

Anonymous said...

Props to the lion picture Jess! Pretty neat.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the adults had just as much fun as the kiddo

Anonymous said...

It's all happening at the zoo~ Brendan looks Austrailian in the motorcycle picture