Sunday, August 12, 2007

It happened. We went to Chuck E. Cheese












1. Umm, no one told me Chuck E. was a paraplegic
2. No I don't love you and I don't appreciate you saing you love me. I just met you dude. And you're a dinosaur.
3. Help me back this thing up Bob. Am I about to hit Barney? Good.
4. Pretty maids all in a row
5. Holy crap it's a giant rat! (that's the birthday boy Hunter.)
6. Getting his groove on. You know how your moves get so funky, it makes your face look like you smell something bad? Brendan's moves are so funky they got a chain hanging off of them (most of you won't get that, don't worry)
7. Showin off the Thomas wrist band.
8. He was running in place hard. Like a maniac, maniac. He was dancing like he'd never danced before.
9. Hunter and Brendan chlling on the stage
10. A lady's hand, Brendan, Jessica, and Jessica's guns on full display

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think we have about 41 pictures of Mary Evelyne in that ride that takes your picture with Chuck E. Luckily, most of them are from her trips there with Mama and Pops, not us. It happens to be "closed" every time we drive by. I love the picture with the trillion high chairs pulled up to the table.

Anonymous said...

All roads lead to Chunky Cheese, eventually. I used to work with a lady named Delphine who always pronounced it Chunky Cheese, and I have adopted it as my own.