Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Long over due updates on what Big B's up to








1. I see Jessica has been teaching Brendan how much TP to use
2. Sleeper holt!
3. Brendan with his patented lean move on Eli
4. I don't know why Jessica thought he needed a hurcut
5. Eating around a corner
6. Blake and Brendan getting their hands ready to get something. I can't remember.
7. You know this tough guy loves a sweater. Especially a high neck sweater. I look like a fruity West Point cadet. (This sweater brought to you by the makers of Belsnickle. It all starts with a nickle...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe don't take this weird since I am your aunt but in your picture, I feel you are bringing sexy back.

Brendan is busy busy busy!

Anonymous said...

The sweater is great, a nice, but different look for you :) Maybe not what we're used to seeing you in, but OK none the less. As I recall though, you're the one in shorts when it's 28 degrees outside ;)