Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tate Farms











1. In the back of some sort of John Deere Conestoga wagon. No I don't care how you spell Conestoga
2. It really looks like he's driving
3. Remember when they raced those tractors in Footloose? Oh, forget I mentioned that.
4. The little kid on the right is a jerk is all I'm gonna say
5. Pondering time in the sandbox
6. Petting rabbits. Looks like his hat is Photoshopped in.
7. Brendan knows to let sleeping pigs lie.
8. Punkins as fas the eye can see
9. So I like to have a sippy cup. So what? It was dusty and dry out there.
10. Cotton. The fabric of our lives. It's better if you sing that phrase as Aaron Neivel. Also don't care how you spell his name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he had a great time, and I agree he looks just like he's driving the car :) So, did he hold his own with the other kid?

Anonymous said...

gotta, gotta, cut loose!!!
Looks like he is having a great time.

Anonymous said...

In my chosen field of work, I've come to the conclusion that there are a LOT of jerky little kids!!! What was he doing to our Brendan?

Anonymous said...

I remember Joe!!! Tell me where that kid lives...I 'll put him in time out!!