Saturday, October 27, 2007

Punkin Patch Action












1. Gotta roll ya sleaves up and get to work
2. Oooooh I'm on a leash like my cuz! (Take a note Whites, it's a boy thing)
3. Those white spots are glare and a few spots where Trey got a little hungry
4. Jake is huge. Look how tiny he makes that stop sign look
5. Brendan wants big, like his Uncle T-Bone
6. Brendan explains the pros and cons of selecting a tiny pumpkin over a gourd
7. Oooooh the excellent portability of the tiny pumpkin really sold me
8. What is that disembodied fingernail pointing at?
9. Why does he want the mutant one?
10. A pumpkin Brendan made. It appears to be doing an impression of Trey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just asked your mother for pictures and lo and behold, here they are! I can't wait until Turkey Day to see these boys!