Friday, November 02, 2007

Gimme yo candy sucka











1. As if they weren't loud enough, now they got drums and an amp
2. Tony "Paul Shaeffer" Martin had a pretty good Halloween song going
3. A monkey playing drums. Now that's just funny.
4. Tantrums are much funnier when dressed up
5. Uh oh, who's this guy?
6. Yeah, yeah, where's the candy?
7. Brendan has a magic sword
8. You know what's funny? Chewing on things that are toxic.
9. What I like to call a chocover
10. This candy is ok, but what happened to my Agent Orange stick?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that all the fashionable pirates are wearing crocs these days, even on their peg legs!!! Now those are some mighty cute little candy beggers. But who's the stud with the shades? Too bad he didn't have a good mullet cut... now that would be a true gift!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were Jesco, Joe, but now I see you were God's Gift To Women! Hilarious!
I would have given those children all my candy!

Anonymous said...

Are you suppose to be Bon Jovi?!?!?! HAHAHA Looks like the boys had a great Halloween. Ya'll were smart and took the stroller...unlike myself. After the 4th house we were caring the chunk of lead. Now if I can just get Dean to stop knocking on random doors :)