Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween 2008












1. Angelina Jolips
2. Supposed to be Charlie Chaplin, I should have just got a monocle and went as the Monoply guy
3. Felt football player in the house
4. Spider Trey? Or is it an old Tony Martin photo?
5. This is a good one
6. A giant lollipop dressed up as a ghost at TWIST CIRCLE!
7. The elusive Jake and the fellas get atacked by a poodle. Hard to get that guy in a picture.
8. Loves him a hoss
9. This slide thing was really tall. About 25 feet.
10. Jake kept wanting to come inside people's houses. Stranger danger!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brendan climb up that slide by himself? My palms are sweating just looking at that picture and you let that baby go up there?

Anonymous said...

Sirena and I were both wounded on one of those giant slides.

I love Jessica's outfit!!!

I went as Charlie Chaplin one year. This man down the street insisted I looked more like Oliver Hardy. Way to make a little girl feel special, Mr. Best

I would have given those little trick or treaters anything they wanted, as cute as they are!

Anonymous said...

OMG it's about darn time you put pictures on here again! I'm glad Angelina could accompany you ;)

Katie said...

Did you see the Office last week? Pam dressed up as Charlie Chaplin and said she couldn't take her hat off or everyone would think she was Hitler.